Thursday, June 12, 2008
maple leaf mobile
OK, this photo doesn't really convey as much as I want -- but I had to try.
Last month, my aunt & uncle were here from CA. They bought us a GORGEOUS mobile -- made from cut-silk maple leaves. The leaves are reddish brown.
We first hung it up in our bedroom -- the leaves match the color of our tobacco-stained cherry bed, and contrast nicely with our sage-green walls. But I love the mobile so much that I wanted to display it in a public place in our house.
So next we tried in the corner by the kitchen table. Good -- but then Tom suggested hanging in right over our island, to make it a real centerpiece for our home.
I don't know if this will be its final resting place, but we LOVE it!! Thank you so much, Kathee & Paul!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment